Registration & Reimbursement
Do Not Lose time for Registration & Reimbursement
Follow the correct roadmap to register medical devices and get Reimbursement:
- Certificate & Document Control
- Adaptation to local regulations
- Application for Registration & Reimbursement
Unlike the European Union’s medical device approval process, which is carried out in similar fashion by all member states, medical device registration & reimbursement systems can vary significantly from country to country. The medical device registration & reimbursement system in EU is much less complex than in USA but it still has tricks, especially for innovative and brand new products.
Gradyan Group offers a Registration & Reimbursement Roadmap for clients. Our Reimbursement Roadmap provides an overview of Turkey’s medical device reimbursement process, including how national, regional and local authorities shape reimbursement schedules and rates. Four main components make up our Reimbursement Roadmap offering:
- A general overview of the medical device reimbursement system in Turkey
- Recent and upcoming changes to the reimbursement system
- Steps necessary to be properly reimbursed in Turkey according to your product’s intended use and category
- Recommendations for next steps
Please contact us for more information or a unique price proposal on medical device registration & reimbursement consulting for Turkey.
Unique price online services
Interact with Gradyan
Quick Link: [Inquiry]